|Things everyone should know 1/17/05|
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like, night
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe
8. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
9. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
10. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
11. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
12. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese<>
13. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.<>
14. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.<>
15. Change is inevitable, except from vending machine.<>
16. Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!<>
17. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.<>
18. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.<>
19. How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand...<>
20. OK, so what's the speed of dark?<>
21. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?<>
22. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.<>
23. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.<>
24. Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film.<>
25. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends.<>
26. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.<>
27. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?<>
28. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.<>
29. They couldn't repair my brakes, so they made my horn louder.<>
30. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering "What the hell happened?"
No virus found in this incoming message.